Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
happy turkey month! ~:>

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Friday Night Football

So.
Friday night football is a joy for everyone, especially when Pinnacle smokes Horizon 32- 17. Huck the Fuskies!!!
We also need to invest in Febreze and some Crest 3D Whitening for the boys. The smell is unbearably bad.
And we also need some sippy cups, as the defense can't hold a little dixie cup in their massive hands without sending their gross, orange, sticky Gatorade cascading down my arm like a modified Niagra Falls.
We also need a "hands-off" rule.
As long as I am on the field, I don't care who, what, or how good of a bestie you are to me- keep your man hands off my butt.
I am not on your team, so I don't need my butt slapped. Believe me, Matt, I don't feel left out.
Just go out and play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment